Saturday, May 10, 2014

Starting The Weekend Off Right

I'm starting the weekend off right!

Failures:

  1) Posts when the user has authenticated when there are posts can be deleted from link on posts page

     Failure/Error: click_link 'Destroy'
     Capybara::ElementNotFound:
       Unable to find link "Destroy"
     # ./posts_spec.rb:71:in `block (5 levels) in <top (required)>'
     # ./posts_spec.rb:69:in `block (4 levels) in <top (required)>'


Now to figure out why Capybara can't find an element that I can see when I run the site locally. Hermm...

As a side note, earlier today I did successfully learn that running

n = # some really big number
Prime.each(n/2) do |prime|
    prime_list.push(prime)
end

is quite effective if you wish to freeze up your computer to the point of hard reboot. ;) I wasn't seriously expecting it be fast but WOW, I need to work on my algorithms. That code knocked my little laptop down on its ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Complaints? Coladas?