Week 1: May 19 to May 25
- Researched history of OHM project in the mailing list archives and GitHub issues here and here.
- First OHM planning meeting on Google Hangouts, synopsis by Robert H. Warren posted at May 22 OHM Hangout Synopsis
- Added to Github OHM organziation and (scarily) given push access.
- Assigned and began work on microtask of investigating client side rendering.
Week 2: May 26 to June 1 - DRAFT/WIP
- Went spelunking through the OHM Rails Port to find where to place the slider (and was later introduced to (and made a small link fix within) the official OHM UI wiki page.
- Attended #OPW IRC chat for OPW Interns on May 27 3PM UTC.
- During this week's Google Hangout meeting with my mentor, we reviewed the task from last week and discussed next steps
- find a place for the TimeSlider on the OHM site
- start finding a way to make input from the TimeSlider feed into the website and request the tiles needed (this one's a higher level task and will break out into other pieces)
- I posted mockups of two different ideas for TimeSlider placement: