Thursday, October 3, 2013

No Code Day

:(  I spent my learning time today on the bus and waiting for buses in the rain, so I didn't so any coding today and am frankly too tired to do much tonight. I did have time to catch up a bit on my podcast queue.

The Freelancer's Show had a book club episode on "Book Yourself Solid" by Michael Port. He talked lot about networking and general business building, but he did touch on how important it is to do work that is important to you and to avoid working with clients that burn you out.

And that's a big party of why I'm putting cake poon (thank you, autocorrect) getting to sleep tonight. I'm going to do one exercise in Ruby the Hard Way, but then it's off to bed. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Complaints? Coladas?